I've just been nominated, along with six other people, for this not-to-be-taken-too-seriously award by the generous Catriona at 'A Skinny Fairtrade Latte in the Food Court of Life'.
These are the rules for the nominees:
1. Add the logo of the award to your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blog
It's a bit daft nominating Catriona, but call me daft because I'm going to anyway - her blog is a favourite and it would be unjust not to! So, the seven are:
Bishop Alan's Blog
Sean the Baptist
Skinny Fairtrade Latte
I agree with Catriona that it feels 'a bit incestuous or narcissistic' but it's a bit of fun for a Bank Holiday Monday. And the spin-off is that it's got me into blog-mode again after a few weeks of being blog-lite.