European Baptist Federation in Israel

Life is rarely monotonous! Two Sundays ago I was preaching in a small rural church with just a few people - we had a good morning! Last Sunday I was at the Milton Keynes City Church, Christ the Cornerstone, for their Covenant Service with a large attendance. This coming Sunday I'm preaching at one of the Baptist churches in Nazareth, Israel.

I will be attending the European Baptist Federation Council which starts today and concludes on Saturday. I hope to post, given time and internet access. I'm really looking forward to being there and particularly to hearing the perspective of those from the Middle East.

If you're asking 'How does Israel and the Middle East feature in a European Federation?' I'm tempted to say, 'If it's good enough for the Eurovision Song Contest ...' The fact is that many of these unions and conventions are there because of strong relationships with European Baptists and they're most welcome.

Comments

Popular Posts