facebook

I've joined facebook. 'What took you so long?' some of you might say. I've had some considerable resistance - I won't rehearse the reasons - until last week when at the Baptist Union Communications Committee that I moderate, I came to the conclusion that I really should have a go. If it threatens to get out of control I'll simply delete it!

My son Andrew gave me a tutorial on Skype, and I was away.  And I have to say I'm taken! It's been a fascinating experience of connectivity, and what's blown me away is that within a few hours I'd made contact with someone I haven't spoken to for thirty years!

I've just networked this blog to facebook, so I'll see how it works.

Twitter next? I don't think so, but you never know.

Comments

Bob said…
Great - but I suspect you've picked the wrong 'Central Baptist Association' to be a member of - or the Wikipedia link isn't correct!

Popular Posts